NEW 2016 Scholarships applications is now available!
Scholarship has increased from $500 to $1000.00 for 2016
The ALICOM Technical Scholarship is open to students attending a public or private University in the United States pursuing degrees in Information Technology or a related technology/security field.
Eligibility Requirements to Apply
Applicants must meet following criteria: U.S. citizen‚ student attending community college or business school in the above-mentioned fields. Must submit proof of enrollment or plans to enroll in said program.
- Proof of University enrollment.
- Most recent transcripts.
- The ALICOM Technical Scholarships is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $1000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s university to cover these expenses.
- All applicants must complete the downloadable application from this page and submit a 1000 word essay on one of the following subjects; Cyber Warfare, Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Security, Future of Information Technology, or Information Technology Research & Development.
- Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
The ALICOM Technical Student Scholarship recipient will be notified of the selection on or about July 1st‚ 2016. Non-winning applicants will not receive individual notification.
Copyright © 2001-2016 ALICOM™ ALICOM is a division of National Defense and Intelligence